You are responsible for ensuring that our day-to-day rental, retail, shuttle, instruction and lodge booking activity is handled in a professional fashion. Optimally you have an outdoor adventure background.
- responding to telephone and Internet inquiries regarding outdoor adventure on Lake Superior;
- taking bookings for sea kayak/canoe rentals, lodge accommodations, day programs and tours;
- running our small paddling shop—handling cash, credit card and cheque payments;
- participating in local marketing initiatives;
- assisting other staff in the lodge, on-site, and with shuttles and other programs, as required.
- Training or background in the outdoor adventure field (especially paddlesports).
- Highly organized, detail-oriented person with excellent people and telephone skills.
- Retail experience, especially in outdoor adventure product area.
- Computer literate (Windows, Word, Excel, etc).
- Ability to drive standard transmission, good driving record (F-class license is an asset).
- Flexibility in work hours and duties.
Apply with a resume and cover letter. Tell us why you are well suited to this position, what you would like to achieve personally and your salary expectations. If you are sending via email PLEASE USE PDF FILE FORMATS.
Attention David Wells: [email protected]